Last Updated: Wednesay, March 18, 2020 at 1:30 pm
Dear Valued Customers,
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and are following guidelines from the government and relevant health authorities.
Updated Hours of Operation
We have moved up our closing date for our planned renovations. Saturday, March 21st will be our last day open for shopping. From March 23rd-March 28th you will still be able to pick up repairs and custom jewellery, but you will need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to do so.
Wednesday, March 18th to Saturday, March 21st: 11:00 am to 5 pm
Monday, March 23rd to Saturday, March 28th: By appointment only to pick up repairs and custom jewellery (e-mail email@example.com)
Visiting Our Store
To help keep you, our employees and our community safe, we will conduct frequent and extensive cleaning in the store with special attention to touchable surfaces including door handles, counters, and displays. We will also clean each jewellery piece and presentation tray after each use.
To ensure a safe shopping experience, we kindly ask you to observe the following:
- Please use your discretion and keep a safe distance from other visitors in the store
- Please have patience if you experience a wait due to our limiting number of people in the store at one time
- Feel free to use the sanitizers placed throughout our store
- Please notify the staff if you have tried on a piece of jewellery so that we can properly clean it before restocking it for use by future customers
- If you are feeling under the weather in any way, please refrain from visiting our store. We would be more than happy to answer any questions and help you however we can over the phone or over email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being a loyal customer,