Last Updated: Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:15 am
Updated Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all guests and employees during these uncertain times. Below you will find a list of prevention and reaction measures that will be in place for the foreseeable future.
Personal Hygiene & Respiratory Etiquette
- Cough or sneeze into your bent arm, not your hands.
- Do not touch your face. If necessary, wash your hands before and after.
- Wash hand for a minimum of 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Wash or sanitize your hands as often as possible after touching any surfaces. Especially surfaces that have or will be used by others.
- When around others, keep a minimum of 2 meters (6 feet) apart.
- Maximum of 6 guests in store at any given time, two at Pandora and four in the balance of the store. We will inform our Guests when they are able to enter the store. All clients will be asked to use the entrance and exit door as indicated.
- All clients entering our facility will be directed by arrows and signage. We kindly ask that you follow these directional signs as indicated.
- Guests are to step away from the front of the store as soon as possible upon entry.
- The private office will be closed for general use, some exceptions may apply.
Daily Cleaning & Disinfection
- We will directly sanitize surfaces such as counters, switches, or other surface areas at least 2x daily.
- We will directly sanitize debit machines, door knobs, handles and areas that customers are in contact with after each customer visits.
- Staff will be part of COVID-19 Daily Cleaning Schedule.
- Hand sanitize will always be available at the front door.
Jewellery & Watch Sanitizing
- When taking in jewelry, each piece must be disinfected upon taking in.
- Our new LED UVC sterilizing solution achieves up to a 99% object disinfection* rate against several known strains of Corona viridae.
Masks & Gloves Policy
- Gloves are available for staff when “taking in” any items from a customer, all associates will hand sanitize or handwash after handling client’s items.
- Disposable masks are available if a guest chooses to wear when in the store.
- Masks and face shields are available for staff.
If you would like to contact us by phone or email to shop, we are able to provide this service with pick-up at storefront.
When you arrive in the store, there will be a questionnaire to complete at the front door to confirm entry to the store. Please hand sanitize upon entry.